Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seduced by the sound of silence

Seduced by the sound of silence
Dream that I woke up within
Amidst the snow clad sentinels and
Over the blue sky's reflection, floating

Sun light bouncing off the waves
Seemed a sheet of jewels weaving
Dream this was not, as silence of the
Pebbled shore the waves were breaking

Sliding away from the shore and
Consumed by the serenity
Nature I lost myself into, like
A moment lost into eternity

Tranquilized by that sedating
Shade of blue waters
Buoyant I felt with the joy, like
Those gliding eye floaters

Sweeter grew the melody of silence
As the bells nature rung,
With the sound of those two gorges
Like the chimes of a jaltarang

Dissolved in that divine ambiance
Like the fragrance in the air
Caught by waving self reflection
I discovered my 'lost' self

1 comment:

  1. Crater Lake's beauty and experience well captured, Kimish.

    ReplyDelete